UNN Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, application fee, registration deadline and details for the 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced. The cut-off mark is 180 and above depending on the intended course of study. Application fee is N2000. Screening date is Monday 26th – September 2nd, 2019. Deadline is August 22nd. See full details below.
The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates who had the UNN as their first choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above for screening exercise.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
The online registration commences on Thursday July 18, 2019 and ends on Thursday, August 22, 2019. UTME screening exercise will commence on Monday, August 26, 2019 and end on Monday, September 2, 2019. Candidates are advised to ensure they get the Official UNN Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will help them prepare adequately for the aptitude Test.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (for double sitting candidates) and,
- Click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
- 2019/2020 JAMB Result Slip
Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening exercises are:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library);
- Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: unn.edu.ng for further information.