Applications are invited to apply for the ICRC Internship in 2019. The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is Now Accepting Applications For New Batch 2. ICRC is a Paid Internship in Pakistan.
The Duration of the ICRC Internship in Pakistanis for 3 Months. The Monthly Stipend will be 15,000 PKR. The Undergraduate Students or Post Graduate Degree Students are eligible to apply.
The aim of these ICRC Internships Program 2019 allow students in Pakistan for practical training and provides an opportunity for students to gain exposure to a real work environment of the ICRC. You can also Check Agricultural Youth Internship Pakistan 2019 For 1 Year; 30,000 Stipend
ICRC Internship 2019 Details
The ICRC traineeship 2019 will be attached to the Communications department of the ICRC.
During the Internship, they will be engaged in different tasks including Research, Organizational and Administrative Support, Translation and other Assignments Related to various activities of the ICRC delegation in Pakistan.
Deadline: 13 October 2019
Duration of the Internship & Stipend
Participants will be offered a 3-month Paid Contract with a Monthly Stipend of PKR 15,000/-. The Internship Location will be in Peshawar.
Please note that ICRC will not provide any kind of boarding and lodging facility.
- A Student Should be Enrolled in the Final Year of Undergraduate or Post Graduate Degree.
- The Internship fields: Media and Journalism, Communications, Public Relations and other disciplines of Social Sciences, B.A./LLB and sound knowledge of International Humanitarian Law (IHL) in a Recognized University/College, based in Pakistan.
- Graduates who had finished their studies in one of the above-mentioned disciplines not later than a year from the date of commencement of the internship.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Urdu.
- Available for a minimum of 3 months or more.
Important: For enrolled students, the applicant must provide in writing permission of the full-time availability for the internship period from the head of the department, in case the applicant is selected.
- Letter of recommendation from Dean/Head of Department.
- A personal statement by the student, maximum 400 words, on his/her motivation for an internship at the ICRC.
- Curriculum Vitae.
The last date to apply for the ICRC Internship is 13 October 2019. Late applications will not be accepted.
How to Apply
Complete the Above Documents and Send all the Documents through Email. Documents should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org