Call for the Applications for the University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2020 is Now Open. The University of Tokyo is now accepting applications for the Masters & Ph.D. Degree Programs Scholarship by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
Tokyo University is offering a Fully Funded Scholarships for international students with any Nationality Funded by the Japanese Government. No Need For Language Test Such as IELTS or TOEFL If You have Studied previously in an English Language Institute.
The Duration of the MEXT Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For MEXT Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years. Almost Maximum No of Academic Field are available for Both Master Degree Program & Ph.D. Degree Program. Do You know that You can also apply for the MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation 2020 at Yokohama National University Japan
The University of Tokyo Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st October 2019
About MEXT Scholarship
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
You will study in the Top Japanese universities as Research Students under the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship Program.
Duration of the MEXT Scholarship
- MEXT Master’s Scholarship: October 2020 – September 2022 (2 Years)
- MEXT Doctoral Scholarship: October 2020 – September 2023 (3 Years)
Available Fields & Majors
The Following fields are given below You can study at the University of Tokyo Under MEXT Scholarship.
- Earth and Planetary Science
- Biological Sciences
You Can Also Check Holland Government Scholarship Program 2020 Fully Funded
MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
An additional Monthly Stipend of 2,000 or 3,000 Yen may be added to those students undertaking study or research in some designated regions of the country.
- Tuition Fee: Enrollment and Full Tuition Fees will be Exempted.
- Traveling Cost: Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be Provided to/From Japan to their Home Country.
If you are interested then Check World Youth Forum 2019 in Egypt – Sharm El Sheikh, (Fully Funded)
There are Basic eligibility Criteria for the MEXT Scholarship by the Japanese Government.
- International students from around the world from any country who has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related field.
- NO Need of Language Test IF (Those students whose language institute was in English they can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.)
The last date to apply for the University of Tokyo Scholarship by MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship is 31st October 2019.
Please Check the Famous Cross Culture Program 2020 Germany [Fully Funded] CCP 2020
How to Apply For University of Tokyo Scholarship
Submit the University of Tokyo Scholarship Application. The Application Guidelines Link is given below. The link of the Online Application form is given below.