Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 is now open for all over the world candidates to pursue a Master’s Study. All the academic fields & Majors are available. There is No Fee for the Application.
The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship is offering a 2 Year Master Degree Program for the low and middle-income countries of the commonwealth. All the Students who are from Commonwealth countries can apply for any Commonwealth University. A Life-Changing Opportunity.
The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Studentsfrom Commonwealth Countries. Also Do Apply For Commonwealth Shared Scholarship in Uk 2020.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 Details
Join more than 35,000 individuals who have benefitted from Fully Funded Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2020.
- Eligible Countries: Commonwealth Countries
- Scholarship offered By Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth
- Course Level: Masters Degree (2 Year)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 15th January 2020
Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 is a Full scholarship for international students for doing 2 years of Master’s. All Courses and Majors are available under this Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2020.
- Medicine, health and life sciences
- Physical sciences, engineering, and mathematics
- Social sciences
- Arts and humanities
Commonwealth Scholarship will cover all financial expenses of students after selection.
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for the duration of the award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them.
- You must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country
- You Must Hold a Bachelors Degree.
- There is No Upper age Limit.
- The Classes will Start in Some Universities in July-Sep & in Some Universities from February