The I4G video-story contest is now open for African youths between the ages of 18-30.
The contest set up by the Internet4Good with the support of the Bosch Alumni Network aims at correcting the narrative that African youths only use the internet for scamming and fraud purposes.
•Must be an African.
•Must be between the age range of 18 and 30
First prize – 150 Euros
Second prize – 100 Euros
People’s choice prize(the video with the highest online engagement) – 100 Euros
TIPS FOR PARTICIPATION
• Follow @internet4good on Instagram
• Next, repost the hashtag #I4GVideoVideoContest flier on your Instagram page and also tag your friends to apply.
• Upload your video on Instagram with details of your positive experiences using the internet;
State in the video, how the internet impacted your life (or that of others), and what lessons you learned.
NB: All videos must not exceed a minute and must be unedited.
• Use the hashtag #I4GVideoStoryContest and tag @internet4good in your caption.
• All stories should center on one of these themes: Personal Development, Advocacy, Entrepreneurship, Access to Information, and Networking.
• Multiple entries are not allowed.
Deadline: 18th October 2020.
MORE DETAILS AND APPLICATION HERE