There are many potentials yet to harnessed in Africa. As such, there is a need to innovate and create sustainable solutions for Africa.
NIMechE Design Challenge is calling out to young, creative minds from across Africa to its first virtual Ludenso Create Hackathon.
The challenge will last for six weeks, during which teams are to solve specific challenges faced in Africa using Ludenso create.
Application deadline: 14th of October by 11:59 PM GMT+1
The event will hold from the 2nd – 6th of November, 2020– virtually.
Prize: Over $3,000.
1. Open to young, English speaking Africans from age 13-35.
2. Applicants must have the passion and experience of sustainable development, collaboration, and innovation.
3. Applicants should have stable internet connectivity and device: PC (Windows and MacBook) or an iPad.
• Find out more information about NIMechE Design Challenge and the hackathon here: bit.ly/LCH-brief
• Also, read the Frequently Asked Questions here: bit.ly/LCH-FAQ
• one application per applicant is to be submitted.
• Application forms can be edited up until the closing date. Save the edit link at the end of the application, and you can come back to it.
• For additional inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: After reading the information, you can proceed to apply.
If you are young, creative, a startup, developer, student, or passionate about technology and making a difference, Sign up today.