The Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) — a highly coveted investment program– is calling companies with technological solutions to participate and compete in a four-month program; Winners would receive a $100,000 investment each and a follow-up funding from ERA Fund.
The biannual program takes place in January and June, with the first phase starting on Monday, January 11, 2021, and ending on Friday, April 30, 2021.
ERA Investment program, in partnership with the New York Tech Community, offers businesses the strategic platform to compete, proffer sustainable solutions through technology, and foster both local and global partnerships;
During this program, businesses would be trained and mentored by experts from all over the world.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Winter ’21 program may either be virtual, physical or a mix of both. It is paramount to ensure everyone is safe and healthy.
• Winners would receive $100,000 investment each, with these businesses allowed to decide how to use the funds. It is pertinent to note that ERA would receive 8% common stock of the company.
• Winning businesses are entitled to four office space for four months.
• Free hosting credits with several major cloud providers, finance, legal, accounting, amidst other business services.
• Global recognition
BUSINESSES THAT CAN APPLY
• Technology companies capable of making profits — Not NGOs.
• Software companies, either B-to-B or B-to-C-focused.
• Focus: Internet, Mobile, Payments, SaaS, E-Commerce, Health Tech, Education, Real Estate, Logistics, IoT, Fashion Tech, Ad Tech, Local, Media, FinTech, Marketing, etcetera
• Businesses all ready operation, with a clear mission and vision, product, team, and a sustainable plan.
APPLICATION STATUS: Open
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11: 59pm Eastern time, 2nd November 2020
Application is open between now and Monday, November 2, 2020, 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
To Apply & More Info Here