The APO Group African Women in Media Award calls for submission for it’s second annual forum. The forum aims at recognising and empowering female African journalist who supports female entrepreneurship in Africa.
• Female journalist who is either fully employed or freelancers can participate.
• Journalists must have broadcast or published stories authored by them in either English, French, Portuguese or Arabic language.
• Authored stories must be in a printed publication, featured on television or radio, or on a website or blog that has an African based audience.
HOW TO REGISTER
• Journalists interested in participating must submit their stories in electronic format.
• Printed Publications
Participants should scan and upload their published articles.
• For Radio and Television Featured Stories
Participants should upload their radio featured stories on and submit their Sound Cloud link.
• For Television featured stories, they should upload their story on YouTube and submit their YouTube link.
• For those who don’t have a Sound Cloud account or YouTube account, they should register to have an account on the website.
NB: Entries must be inspiring and also be captivating to the audience.
• The winner would be awarded at the 6th Africa Women Innovation And Entrepreneurship Forum taking place from 2nd to 3rd December 2020 with the theme “Reimagining Business And Rebuilding Better.”
• Also, the amount of USD 2,500 would be given to the winner alongside online courses from one of the most respected universities.
Deadline: 31st October 2020
For the online form click Here
And for more details and application Here