Global Health: African Young Leaders for Global Health Application
Call for Country Coordinators
African Young Leaders for Global Health (AYLGH) is a nonprofit organization registered in Nigeria led by youths with board of trustee members spanning across Africa. They strengthen the health systems in the Africa through the help of the African youths by building the capacity of young people passionate about global health. By so doing, the next generation of global health leaders from the continent are raised, thereby helping to translate research evidence to effective policy advocacy for attainment of Universal Health Coverage within the African Continent and health promotion through community outreach projects.
Are you interested to lead youths passionate about global health in your country?
• Must be between 18 and 35 years of age regardless of gender, race or ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or national origin are encouraged to apply.
• Must be resident in any African country where they are applying to be coordinators.
• Must have basic knowledge and be passionate about global health.
Must have xperience in advocacy, preferably universal health coverage advocacy.
• Must be dedicated to bring about change in their community.
• As a coordinator, you’d be able to:
Mobilize youths in your country to advocate for Universal health coverage and collaborate on various global health capacity building and mentoring projects in your country.
• Access to training and global health mentorship opportunities.
Access a great opportunity that would enhance your resume as a leader in global health.
• Access letters of recommendation when requested.
• Build and strengthen the membership base for African Young Leaders for Global Health in your country.
• Acting as the focal person for your country and communicating regularly with the AYLGH executive team.
• Developing and implementing annual work plans for the AYLGH country chapter.
Deadline for application is 30th October, 2020.
Click the link below to apply
More Details and Application Here