Are you an American Student studying in reputable colleges or institutions in the United States Of America and you’re not financially buoyant? Here is an opportunity to apply for John Eagler’s Scholarship trust and get financial aid.
The scholarship is intended to help American students who do not have sufficient funds to cater for their academic expenses. It requires a student to be highly creative, brilliant, and knowledgeable as these are the criteria in which the best candidate would be selected as the winner of the scholarship.
As earlier stated, this scholarship opportunity is open to American students who are currently studying in colleges or universities that are based in the United States or in connection with institutions that are US accredited.
HOW TO APPLY
• Each candidate is expected to write an essay on the theme “Will the human expression of intimacy change after the Corona Pandemic?”(Word count: 800 words)
• Essays must be in word document format and should be submitted to (insert lo
• Candidates must input the following details:
* Candidate’s name
* Mailing address details
* Phone number
* Email address
* Date expected to graduate (yyyy mm dd)
• Name of university or college currently registered in or would be registered.
The winner would be rewarded with a whopping amount of one thousand dollars ($1000) and also have an edge when submitting his or her resume for job opportunities in the future.
Application closes on 1st of May, 2021
• Essays submitted must reflect a high level of intelligence and creativity.
• Essays must be explanatory, contain real facts, and must be catchy to the readers.
The winner would receive an email on the 15th of May, 2021 to notify the student of his success.
For more details and application click