African Graduate Fellowships
The admission of fellowships into African Graduate Fellowships is a highly competitive and bright program, actuated African students interested in having a master’s degree at AUC. Every year, African Graduate Fellowship offers fellowships programs to nationals of African countries (excluding Egyptians) for full-time study of courses ( nine credits minimum or as required by the program of study) in any courses of the graduate program offered at AUC.
To Non-Egyptian African National
Are open to all disciplines of graduate studies
For fresh graduate degree-seeking students: admission is granted to one of the graduate programs in AUC, with the fulfillment criteria of the AUC graduate admission program prerequisite.
An international TOEFL iBT exam or academic IELTS exam must have been taken and submitted as per the required cut-off scores for the AUC graduate admissions.
For continuing students; for students to retain the fellowship, the student must maintain the aggregate GPA of 3.2
Within two years of academic years of studying and the intervening summer session of academics, with the reviewing of every semester of fellowship candidate for the satisfaction of academic performance.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fee, for a limit of nine credits per semester,
- Month to month payment
- Candidate service and exercise fees
- Clinical service and health insurance fees
- A monthly lodging allowance for a non-resident of Cairo or convenient accommodation in AUC at University, New Cairo Campus
Obligations of Fellowships
- Fellows are appointed 12 hours per week of correlated academic work of study.
- Each student must maintain a dignified full-time status.
- The minimum GPA of 3.2 must be maintained.
- A teaching assistant-ship compulsory training must be completed if the individual fellow is in teaching assistant-ship duties. The teaching training needs to be accomplished only once
Step 1: Kindly check how to apply for the African Graduate Fellowship and submit the online application form
Step 2: Submit the online fellowship application as instructed
Deadline: January 11 for the fall semester
For more details, email email@example.com
More Information And Application Here