The climate change and Cop26 call for creative commissions is an open call to all commissions who have creative ideas in art, science, and technology, that would proffer innovative ideas and solutions to the issues of climate change;
It is organized by the British Council to bring together insightful applications from both individuals and organizations across the United Kingdom who have partners or collaborators in Countries and States that are recognized and termed eligible by the organizers of the program;
Only those who meet the following criteria would be able to partake in the program:
• Applicants, either individuals or organizations must display cooperation, discipline, and commitment in their working system.
• Applications must include individuals or organizations that are involved in arts, creativity and culture, community and civil society, science and research, education, English language teaching, youth work, and other specialized areas that would contribute to the solutions of climate change
• Applications must include at least one partner in the United Kingdom and one other from the eligible listed countries by the British Council. There is also provision for applicants to collaborate with partners outside the eligible listed Countries however financial aid would not be provided for them.
• Applicants must, at the time of application and the duration of the program, reside in their country.
• The names of collaborators and applicants must be signed in their application form.
Find out more about the eligibility criteria by clicking on the link at the end of this article.
How To Be A Part Of This
Click on any of the links to register for either of the three information surgeries sessions for brief answers to questions that applicants might have.
There is also a video done in the British Sign Language. Watch the video here.
Access the application by clicking forms:
Send both forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants, partners, and their eligible collaborators stand a chance of receiving 50,000 grants to support their project.
There is no deadline. Applicants are expected to apply on the 13th of December, 2020 at 22:00 hours (GMT).
For further questions and information send an email to email@example.com