In the United States, it is always almost impossible for most American students to obtain a college education due to the high cost of college fees. For this sole reason, Demaurio Clark, a successful businessman in the finance sector, decided to assist brilliant and innovative U.S students, to pursue higher education conveniently.
• It is open to applicants who are citizens of the United States or are legal residents.
• Individual applicants must have enrolled in a recognized and registered public or private college or university.
• Applicants must have the full support of their parents to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
How To Apply
Candidates are to write an essay on the theme “How can we ensure young adults have the necessary knowledge to be financially responsible?”
• Coupled with their essay, applicants also provide the following details:
- Full name
- Mail address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Expected graduation date
- Current GPA
- Name of college or university
• All applications must be sent in Word Document format to email@example.com
Fifty eligible students with outstanding, authentic essays and excellent GPA would be selected to win a prize of $1000.
Eligible individuals are allowed to apply until the 1st of October, 2021.
N.B: Winners of the competition would be announced on the 15th of October, 2021.
For inquires contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more details and application.