The Arash Hadipour Niktarash grant focuses on bright-minded American University students who are financially distressed to fund their university or college fees. The founder aims at assisting students from financially unstable backgrounds.
• Applicants are excited to write a brilliant essay on the theme ” How can colleges and other higher education institutions best address the needs of epileptic students?”
• Applicants must be students of a high school or college that are associated with a US-accredited or recognized university or college.
• Students applying must presently be enrolled in a standard university or college.
HOW TO APPLY
• Applicants are required to send their applications in word document format as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Applicants are expected to provide the following details alongside their easy,
* First name and last name
* Phone number
* Mailing address
* Email address
* Expected graduation date
* Proposed university applicants would attend.
Application closed on 1st November 2021.
The grant offers the overall winner with the most captivating, inspiring, and brilliant essay prize money of $1,000.
For details and applications, click here.