Africa Green Grant longing to supply qualified entrepreneur grant support, to inspire and empower them through capacity development, seed capital, mentoring and networking with focus; to market a replacement generation of entrepreneurs and social change agents who are hooked into agriculture and environment.
During this post, all vital detail to qualify for this is able to be revealed like Overview, About the award, Eligibility, Deadline, Aim and therefore the likes – So, stay cool to read to the bottom.
Eleven Eleven Twelve Foundation is pleased to announce that the primary step within the Africa Green Grant Award which is that the involved application is now open and can close on the first March 2022.
About the Award
This award was created within the framework of the sustainability of the environment through the empowerment and support for entrepreneurs and little businesses who have innovative, creative and sustainable ideas, products and services which seeks to reverse and stop the adverse effects been inflicted on the environment and in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- To empower entrepreneurs through capacity development, seed capital, mentoring and networking with specialising in the environmental and agricultural sectors.
- The Africa green grant look to supply education regarding environmental issues, agricultural development and acquisition of skills for the event of individual’s ability and healthier environment for all.
- Seek to offer grants to entrepreneurs within the environmental and agricultural sectors of the African economy to scale back percentage.
- Working to inspire, empower and promote a replacement generation of entrepreneurs and social change agents who are hooked into our surroundings.
- To provide skills, knowledge and resources needed for deserving and enterprising small business start-ups towards enhancing individual business development and lift successful entrepreneurs across the continent.
- The support scheme is hospitable Africans, both individuals and institutions/organisations whose work/idea will impact and is currently impacting communities and therefore the environment positively within the environmental or agricultural sector.
- Applicants must not be older than 35 years old.
- Applicants for the support must have innovative ideas which may be implemented to unravel environmental problems within the society.
Interested in the Granted? Kindly fill out the form below;
By Abiola Kehinde