Apply Now!!! AFRICA’S SMEs FUTURE.
Rollo is a business duplication program committed to inspire and support small African businesses undergoing difficulties following the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is made up of three thorough simulation days in which businesses gain the knowledge to control and work in a competitive space within a various market point of views.
The Initiative provides the opportunity for African business owners to conceive ideas and evaluate a new plan of actions in replicated and risk-free environment.
Rollo believes that competition motivates originality and causes more opportunities, like this, Rollo enterprises are rated based on their capacity to make profit and market share within the duplicated space.
Criteria for Applying
• SMEs in Africa
• Small companies that have been impacted negatively by the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Business represented by a team of 3 participants.
• Business owners between the ages of 20-45 who own a small business (with less than 10 employees) for more than a year.
• Business must be based within one of the five countries: Cameroon, Egypt, Sudan, Senegal and Zimbabwe.
• Could be Formal or Informal businesses.
• Application is opened for both registered and unregistered businesses.
• Different teams: Importance is given to teams which have different participants and or show inclusion of minorities or marginalized groups are favoured.
• A strong recommendation for women to apply.
• Diaspora-led businesses are recommended for application.
Send in your applications now
REASONS YOU SHOULD APPLY.
• Discover the beginning of exclusive opportunities.
• An environment that is free of risk.
• Managerial decisions are taken in an environment that is risk-free and in a replicated environment with real-life economic context.
• Fully funded- Rollo is a fully-funded impacting program for businesses in Africa.
• Compete and Win: 10,000 USD is the total price for the top 3 performing African SMEs in Rollo Masters.
• Gateway for Africans- Rollo is your gateway to be able to share knowledge gained and develop in other African markets.
• Dare Yourself: Rollo participants holistic thinking, commercial acumen, decision making, strategic skill and operating capabilities are developed from a general management perspective.
• Learn-on-the job (Practical learning method). It is a practical learning method program in which a virtual company is managed without the need of applying in a long incubator, accelerated or academic universities.
MODE OF OPERATION
ROLLO’S METHOD OF OPERATIONS.
Chosen participants will be involved actively in a 3-days intensive boot camp based on real-life business cases in which each team compete with other teams.
1: Notice of Applications: African businesses that meet the requirements can apply online for the program.
2: Selection stage: Across the chosen countries, 24 eligible teams (72 participants) would be selected by Rollo.
3: Rollo Business Partners: Rollo will conduct 2: Boot camps in each of the selected countries. Leading businesses in each boot camps will rise to Rollo Masters.
4: Rollo Masters: The Best performing businesses will get to Rollo Master, where they exhibit their outcome and accomplishments right in front of African top business experts, leaders, investors and representatives from the government.
Below is the Link for Application: https://rolloafrica.com/apply-now/
Fore more information on Application, follow the link below: https://rolloafrica.com/