APPLY NOW!!! STARTUP COMPETITION 2021- 2022 ENTREPRENEURS; EQUITY-FREE FUNDING (USD).
•DEADLINE: DECEMBER 6, 2021
•SEPTEMBER 15, 2021
Applications open for submissions
•DECEMBER 6, 2021
Deadline for submissions
•DECEMBER 27, 2021
Startup Investment Forum, Conference and Awards Ceremony
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
The Startup Competition 2021-2022 is that the merge between MIT Enterprise Arab Startup Competition and MIT Enterprise Saudi Startup competition; The competition aims to enable entrepreneurs and promote an ecosystem of innovation and entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia and therefore the Arab world. The competition pits entrepreneurs in three different tracks: Ideas, Startups, and Social Entrepreneurship. This year’s edition launches with the slogan “Empowering Today. Transforming Tomorrow” through a 7 month thrilling journey, crammed with exciting activities like: top-tier training, Mentorship, Media exposure, and excellent networking networking opportunities, to not mention,the winning teams enjoy equity free-fund cash prizes.
• STARTUPS TRACK
• IDEAS TRACK
• SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRACK.
• MIT Enterprise Forum Pan Arab and Saudi Arabia will cover the travel expenses for up to 2 members per semi finalist team. The travel expenses covered including flight tickets, accommodation, and transportation from/ to the boost camp venue (If need ).
– MIT Enterprise Forum Pan Arab and Saudi Arabia don’t guarantee to assist with the visas.
• Atleast two members
• Proof of concept & prototype
Validated business model and clear decide to grow.
• features a mentor/industry expert
• Should be in Tech or Digital Industry
•TOP TIER TRAININGS
•EQUITY FREE prize
•STARTUP INVESTMENT FORUM
•REFER A STARTUP
• Create an account or log in if you have already got one.
• Select the language during which you would like to use with.
• select the track
• fill out the appliance form.
• Submit the appliance before the deadline.
An intensive 3-day bootstrapping educational program designed specifically for the semifinalist teams of the competition to organize them for his or her upcoming pitches. The training is customized for every of the three tracks and covers topics including but not limited to scaling businesses, building business models and value propositions, customer journey mapping, fundraising, and pitching. The BootCamp also includes the flagship mentorship activity putting the participating entrepreneurs face to face with leading industry experts. Held during a different Arab city every edition, and this year, it’ll be held in Al-Madinah Al-Munawara, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia . These BootCamps gather over a 100 entrepreneurs and have thus far offered top-tier training for a complete of two ,400 entrepreneurs.