The One Health Development Initiative (OHDI) is now accepting submissions for cycle 2 of the one health photo contest. It is open for all amateur and professional photographers and illustrators.
The initiative centers around the utilization of creativity and innovation in addressing the public on issues concerning humans, animals, and their environment. OHDI’s photo contest promotes images that depict how humans interact with animals, plants, or the environment.
• The competition is open to anyone around the world who is at least 18 years of age.
• All entries must center on the theme ‘Food, Security, and Livelihood’
• Photographs must be artistic and have a descriptive point of view.
• Participants’ descriptive point of view could be stories, impressions, occurrence centering on areas of livestock or crop farming, and agriculture.
• Photographs must depict how the above context has an impact on food security for humans and animals.
• Participants must follow OHDI’S Facebook and Instagram platforms, as voting processes will be facilitated online.
Names of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on our social media platforms.
• Only one photo entry per participant is allowed.
• Photographs must show a participant’s level of creativity; This is part of the judging criterion.
Click on the link below to send in your application and submit your photo
NB: Only photographs strictly following the guidelines will be shortlisted
Winner: $50, and displaying of photographs on our media platforms
Shortlisted candidates would have their photos displayed on OHDI’s media platforms.
Deadline: October 15, 2020.
For more details visit here.