The program which is female-based is the first of its kind, established to support business enterprises owned by women. It aims at bridging the gender gap experienced by women technologically. It also drives at developing and empowering women to be promising leaders, entrepreneurs and innovators.
The program is open to all females whose enterprises are in it’s early-stage and aims at developing innovative startups.
Fully employed, aspiring founders, team entrepreneurs, founders of already established enterprises and individual founders can also apply.
Interestingly, there are no requirements to apply. Just fill in your details in the application form, submit and wait for further information from the organisers.
Application closes on the 21st of February, 2021.
WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN?
• Free access to support from both local and international mentors, investors, and advisors.
• Connecting applicants to business angels, VCs and international investing corporations.
• Supply of over €1.5MM for partnership deals and resources.
• Fellowship awards for top applicants and free access to the program.
• 3 months of a steady growth of ideas and companies.
• Applicants must be able to produce their ideas, without which they might not be able to continue with the program.
• Applicants would have to take an Entrepreneurship DNA assessment which is a yardstick for evaluating applicants.
• Applicants must mandatorily attend the 3 hours online classes and other scheduled hours at 8:30 am PDT; 11:30 am EDT; 5:3pm EET which also run for three hours as it is a virtual program with no physical meetings
Register for the Amsterdam-Silicon valley founder program to get exclusive opportunities as an entrepreneur.
For more details, application benefit, click here