In the bid to support and encourage female entrepreneurs across the globe, The Lead2030 challenges, proudly supported by 100+/AB InBev is organizing a challenge on SDG 5. The Lead2030 Challenge is aimed towards fostering solutions that will empower the girl child and women, bridging the equality gap, and thus ensuring a world where people live on a planet in peace and shared prosperity through partnerships.
CATEGORY OF CHALLENGE
Entries bordering innovations and technology, by female-founded companies, proffering solutions in any of the following categories:
• Infrastructure: solutions aimed at improving access to energy, sanitation, and security
• Digital technology: solutions with the potential for the significant improvement in the knowledge and practices of women-operated small enterprises digitally
• Low-cost, easy to access financial products (e.g. low-interest loan products, crop insurance);
• Renewable energy: technology accessible to the entire market for trucking, rail, ocean, and air including biofuel, electric, wind, solar, and water with super high efficiency;
• New packaging materials to help reduce plastics, increase recycled content and bring about new ways to incorporate the supply chain waste into packaging materials;
• Increase in the alternatives to recycling and reuse PET;
• New solutions to available water with improved quality high stressed watersheds.
Solutions must be in line with the SDG5.
Solutions must be led by a female between the ages of 18 and 30
Entries must focus on a well-structured time horizon, identify key stakeholders and beneficiaries, and proposed outcomes that are reasonable and well thought out. The product/service must already be in the market or ready to go to the market.
Solutions must have a positive social impact, for example generating employment, or developing skills, and must have an impact that can be adequately measured.
Solutions must be efficient, sustainable, and ables to exist independently. It must also have the potential to perform as well or better after expanding in scope, size and independent to region.
To Apply Follow Here
For more information Follow Here