Eco-generation would like to announce a call for applications for the 24th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they represent.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, the Ambassdors are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
We look forward to many applications from youths who are eager to protect the planet Earth.
– All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of Feb 20, 2020) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
– The 24th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from March 2020 until August 2020.
– 60% Application Form + 40% Activity Points
– Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on concrete action plans.
– Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected.
– Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
*For detailed information on the point system, please refer to the Notice [World] Guide for the Activity Point System.
Eco-generation team shall strictly disqualify any candidates who have accrued the points in an unfair way.
*Examples of unfair practice in gathering activity points are as below:
– Uploading many short, pointless articles with only a few lines long within a short period of time.
– Dividing one article into multiple articles just to increase the number of articles.
– Writing short & half-hearted comments without actually reading articles.
– Secretly writing comments on old articles are also regarded as cheating.
For more details and application, visit the official website Click Here