OPPORTUNITIES!!! Enrol For THE RECOVERY AND RESILIENCE INNOVATION CHALLENGE
The recovery and resilience innovative challenge is geared towards reviving the Tanzanian’s economy, and its social welfare that has been dwindling due to the pandemic and to prevent such occurrence in the future; The challenge would bring together innovative solutions that can solve the problems effectively;
• High-quality innovations aimed at fixing existing loopholes caused by the COVID 19 and preventing further occurrences.
• Innovations must possess technical and financial viability.
• Team members must be determined, zealous, and exceptional.
• Applicants must have either a minimal viable product or a functional prototype.
• Applicant’s business must be strong, scalable, and replicable.
• An all-around review of individual businesses coupled with a detailed analysis of marketable products and the growth of businesses
• Opportunity to meet and partner with a global network of entrepreneurs.
• Opportunity to basic and advanced knowledge on business growth and support
• The winners of the challenge would be rewarded with an amount of up to $10,000 and also a mentorship program.
Application for the challenge closed on 31st December 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below to have access to the application form.
For more details and applications, Here