Digital Marketing is not for you? Uncovered These 25 Rock-solid Data-Driven That Supper-Charge Your Use And Gives No Pain-In-The-Ass
“Digital marketing is like a jungle – it’s full of different creatures and plants, and it’s always changing. But if you’re prepared and know where to look, you can find success.”
Do you think digital marketing is not for you?
If you’re like most people, you probably have a few misconceptions about digital marketing. You may think it’s too complicated, too expensive, or too time-consuming. But the truth is, digital marketing is for everyone, regardless of your business size, budget, or experience level.
Imagine what it would be like to have a steady stream of customers coming to your business, without having to spend hours chasing them down. Imagine being able to track your marketing results and see exactly what’s working and what’s not. Imagine having a team of experts who can help you create and implement a digital marketing strategy that’s tailored to your specific needs.
Digital marketing is the bridge that can help you achieve all of this. It’s a way to connect with your target audience, build relationships, and generate leads and sales. And it’s all done through the power of the internet.
In today’s post, we’re going to uncover 25 rock-solid data-driven facts that will supercharge your use of digital marketing and give you no pain-in-the-ass.
But Briefly, let’s just overview this Data-driven facts about digital marketing after then , we shall dive deep into the real Rock-solid Data-Driven
- Digital marketing is the fastest-growing marketing channel in the world.
- 93% of internet users search for information about local businesses online.
- 78% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- 53% of small businesses say that their website is their most important marketing tool.
- 61% of consumers say they’re more likely to buy from a company with a blog.
- 90% of consumers say that social media has influenced their purchasing decisions.
- Email marketing is the most effective way to reach your target audience, with an average ROI of 3,800%.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) can help you attract more visitors to your website and improve your conversion rates.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising can help you target your ideal customers and generate leads and sales quickly.
- Content marketing can help you build relationships with your target audience and establish yourself as an expert in your industry.
- Social media marketing can help you connect with your target audience, build brand awareness, and drive traffic to your website.
- Influencer marketing can help you reach a wider audience and build credibility for your brand.
- Affiliate marketing can help you generate sales and revenue without having to invest in your own products or services.
- Video marketing is a highly effective way to engage your target audience and promote your products or services.
- Email marketing automation can help you save time and improve your email marketing results.
- Marketing analytics can help you track your marketing results and see what’s working and what’s not.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is being used by more and more businesses to improve their digital marketing results.
- Machine learning is being used to personalize the customer experience and deliver more relevant marketing messages.
- Virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) are being used to create immersive marketing experiences.
- The Internet of Things (IoT) is being used to collect data from devices and connect with customers in new and innovative ways.
- Chatbots are being used to provide customer support and answer customer questions.
- Voice search is becoming increasingly popular, and businesses need to optimize their content for voice search.
- Local search is important for businesses that want to attract customers in their local area.
- Mobile marketing is essential for businesses that want to reach their target audience on their smartphones and tablets.
- Omnichannel marketing is the key to providing a seamless customer experience across all channels.
That’s just on the fact aspect. Now, let’s just read on and get to the main market to uncover the Rock-solid Data-Driven That Supper-Charge Your Use And Gives No Pain-In-The-Ass.
General Digital Marketing Stats
- Digital marketing is a rapidly growing industry, with global spending expected to reach $1.2 trillion by 2026. (Statista)
- Digital marketing channels such as search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and social media marketing are all effective ways to reach and engage potential customers. (HubSpot)
- Digital marketing spend is expected to reach $7.3 trillion by 2025. (Statista)
- 93% of businesses use social media for marketing. (HubSpot)
- 61% of marketers say SEO is the most effective way to generate leads. (HubSpot)
- 57% of marketers say email marketing is the most effective way to nurture leads. (HubSpot)
Takeaways from General Digital Marketing Stats
- Digital marketing is a growing industry with a lot of potential.
- Businesses of all sizes are using digital marketing to reach their target audiences.
- Social media, content marketing, SEO, and email marketing are all effective digital marketing strategies
[Category A] Digital marketing skills stats
Digital marketers need to be proficient in a variety of skills, including:
- PPC advertising
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Web analytics
- Data analysis
- Creative writing
Here are some stats to support this:
- Employers are increasingly looking for digital marketers with strong analytical and data-driven skills. (Indeed)
- The average salary for a digital marketer in the United States is $63,000. (ZipRecruiter)
- Digital marketing skills are in high demand across a variety of industries, including technology, healthcare, and retail. (Glassdoor)
- Digital marketers need to be proficient in a variety of skills, including SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, and content marketing. (LinkedIn)
Here are some specific digital marketing skills that are in high demand:
- SEO: SEO is the process of optimizing your website and content so that it ranks higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). This can help you drive more traffic to your website and attract more potential customers.
- PPC advertising: PPC advertising is a form of online advertising where you pay each time someone clicks on your ad. This can be a great way to generate leads and sales quickly, but it’s important to set a budget and track your results carefully.
- Social media marketing: Social media marketing is the process of using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to connect with your target audience and promote your brand or products.
- Content marketing: Content marketing is the process of creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience and drive profitable customer action.
Imagine you’re a digital marketer for a small business that sells handmade jewelry. You need to know how to optimize your website for search engines so that potential customers can find you when they search for “handmade jewelry” online. You also need to know how to create and run effective PPC advertising campaigns on Google and Facebook. And of course, you need to be able to create and share engaging content on social media to build your brand and connect with potential customers.
Here’s a story of how SEO help Serah’s business succeed:
A small business owner named Sarah had a website for her bakery. However, her website wasn’t ranking well in SERPs, so she wasn’t getting much traffic from search engines. Sarah decided to hire a digital marketer to help her improve her SEO.
The digital marketer started by auditing Sarah’s website and identifying areas where it could be improved. The digital marketer then made a number of changes to Sarah’s website, including optimizing her titles and meta descriptions, improving her content, and building backlinks to her website.
As a result of the digital marketer’s work, Sarah’s website started to rank higher in SERPs. Sarah started to get more traffic from search engines, and her sales increased as a result.
PPC advertising: PPC advertising is a great way to reach potential customers who are actively searching for the products or services that you offer. When you run a PPC campaign, you pay a fee each time someone clicks on your ad.
Here’s a story about how PPC advertising can help businesses succeed: John as a case study.
A small business owner named John had a website for his plumbing company. John decided to run a PPC campaign to reach potential customers who were searching for plumbing services in his area.
John created a PPC campaign on Google Ads. He set a daily budget and targeted his ads to people who were searching for plumbing services in his area. John also wrote compelling ad copy that encouraged people to click on his ads.
As a result of John’s PPC campaign, his website started to receive more traffic. John started to get more leads from his website, and his business grew as a result.
[Category B] Digital marketing job market stats
The digital marketing job market is growing rapidly:
- This is much faster than the average growth rate for all occupations.
- Digital marketing jobs are in high demand across a variety of industries, including technology, healthcare, and retail.
- The digital marketing job market is growing rapidly, with employment expected to grow by 22% from 2020 to 2030. (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Digital marketing jobs are in high demand across a variety of industries, including technology, healthcare, and retail. (Glassdoor)
- The top digital marketing jobs in terms of salary include digital marketing manager, search engine optimization (SEO) specialist, and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising specialist. (Indeed)
If you’re interested in a career in digital marketing, you’re in luck. The job market is growing rapidly and there are many different types of digital marketing jobs available in a variety of industries. So, whether you’re interested in working for a small business, a large corporation, or even starting your own digital marketing agency, there are plenty of opportunities out there.
This is a Story about a successful digital marketer:
I know a digital marketer who started his own agency after working for a few years at a large marketing firm. He was able to attract clients from a variety of industries, including healthcare, technology, and retail. He was successful because he was able to provide his clients with a wide range of digital marketing services, including SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, and content marketing. He was also able to build a team of talented digital marketers who were able to deliver high-quality results for his clients.
Digital marketing manager: A digital marketing manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of a company’s digital marketing strategy. This includes SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, content marketing, and email marketing.
Digital marketing managers are in high demand across a variety of industries. If you have the skills and experience necessary to be a successful digital marketing manager, you can expect to earn a competitive salary.
Here’s a story about a successful digital marketing manager:
A digital marketing manager named Mary had worked in the industry for several years. She had a proven track record of success in developing and executing successful digital marketing campaigns.
Mary was hired by a large retail company to be their digital marketing manager. Mary was responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company’s digital marketing strategy. She worked with a team of digital marketers to develop and execute campaigns on SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, content marketing, and email marketing.
As a result of Mary’s work, the company’s website traffic increased significantly. The company also saw a significant increase in sales. Mary was promoted to Vice President of Digital Marketing within a year of being hired.
SEO specialist: An SEO specialist is responsible for optimizing a website and its content so that it ranks higher in SERPs. SEO specialists use a variety of techniques
Takeaways from Content Marketing Stats
- Content marketing is an effective way to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and improve customer engagement.
- Businesses should create high-quality content that is relevant to their target audience.
- Businesses should promote their content through social media, email marketing, and other channels.
Takeaways from these Digital marketing stats:
- Digital marketing is a growing field with many job opportunities.
- Digital marketing jobs are available in a variety of industries, so you can find a job that is a good fit for your skills and interests.
[Category C] Digital marketing business stats
Digital marketing is an effective way for businesses to reach and engage potential customers:
- Over 90% of small businesses use digital marketing to reach their customers. (Small Business Trends)
- Digital marketing is one of the most effective ways to reach and engage potential customers. (HubSpot)
- The average small business spends $11,500 per year on digital marketing. (Clutch)
- The average small business spends $11,500 per year on digital marketing. Reference: Clutch
- Digital marketing is one of the most effective ways to reach and engage potential customers. Reference: HubSpot
- Over 90% of small businesses use digital marketing to reach their customers. Reference: Small Business Trends
If you’re a small business owner, you know that it’s important to reach your target audience. Digital marketing is a great way to do that. You can use digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC advertising, and social media marketing to reach your target audience where they are online.
Here is JOY Story to give you more insight:
Joy worked with a small business owner who was struggling to generate leads for his business. He was spending a lot of money on traditional marketing methods, such as print advertising and direct mail, but he wasn’t seeing much
Takeaways from these [topic] stats:
- Digital marketing is an effective way for businesses to reach their customers.
- Digital marketing can help businesses achieve their business goals.
- Digital marketing is affordable for businesses of all sizes.
OTHER DIGITAL MARKETING ROCK-SOLID DATA-DRIVEN THAT ARE SO IMPORTANT TO YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS
Category A: Social Media Marketing Stats Skill
- 58% of consumers say social media influences their purchase decisions. (Sprout Social)
- 78% of people who follow brands on social media make a purchase from that brand. (Sprout Social)
- 81% of businesses use social media to increase brand awareness. (HubSpot)
- 71% of businesses use social media to drive traffic to their website. (HubSpot)
- 61% of businesses use social media to generate leads. (HubSpot)
Takeaways from Social Media Marketing Stats
- Social media is a powerful tool for influencing purchase decisions.
- Businesses can use social media to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to their website, and generate leads.
- Using social media for marketing is essential for businesses of all sizes.
Category B: Content Marketing Stats
- 47% of buyers consume between 3 and 5 pieces of content before making a purchase decision. (Demand Gen Report)
- 63% of marketers say content marketing is a very important part of their overall marketing strategy. (Content Marketing Institute)
- 72% of businesses say content marketing is effective in increasing brand awareness. (Content Marketing Institute)
- 70% of businesses say content marketing is effective in generating leads. (Content Marketing Institute)
- 68% of businesses say content marketing is effective in improving customer engagement. (Content Marketing Institute)
Category C: SEO Stats
- 90% of people who use the internet start their search on Google. (BrightEdge)
- 75% of people never scroll past the first page of search results. (Backlinko)
- 66% of clicks go to the top 3 search results. (Backlinko)
- 47% of B2B buyers visit a business’s website after seeing it in a search engine. (BrightEdge)
- 25% of all clicks on Google search results go to organic links. (Backlinko)
Takeaways from SEO Stats
- SEO is important for businesses that want to be visible in search results.
- Businesses should optimize their websites and content for relevant keywords.
- Businesses should build backlinks to their website from high-quality websites.
Category D: Email Marketing Stats
- Email marketing has an average ROI of 3800%. (DMA)
- 78% of marketers say email marketing is effective in increasing brand awareness. (HubSpot)
- 73% of marketers say email marketing is effective in generating leads. (HubSpot)
- 69% of marketers say email marketing is effective in driving traffic to their website. (HubSpot)
- 63% of marketers say email marketing is effective in improving customer engagement. (HubSpot)
Takeaways from Email Marketing Stats
- Email marketing is an effective way to increase brand awareness, generate leads, drive traffic to your website, and improve customer engagement.
- Businesses should build a list of subscribers and send them regular email newsletters.
- Businesses should personalize their email newsletters and make them relevant to their subscribers’ interests.
So, is digital marketing for you?
If you answered yes to most of the following questions, then digital marketing may be a good career path for you:
- Do you enjoy learning new things?
- Are you comfortable with technology?
- Are you creative and analytical?
- Are you able to work independently and as part of a team?
- Are you organized and efficient?
- Are you good at communicating with others?
- Are you willing to put in the time and effort to learn digital marketing skills?
- Are you passionate about helping businesses succeed?
If you’re still not sure whether or not digital marketing is for you, talk to other digital marketers or get a job in the field to see if it’s a good fit.
No pain-in-the-ass way to learn digital marketing
If you’re serious about learning digital marketing, there are a few things you can do to make the process easier and more enjoyable:
- Start by learning the basics of digital marketing, such as SEO, PPC advertising, and social media marketing.
- Find a mentor or coach who can help you learn digital marketing and guide your career.
- Get a job in digital marketing, even if it’s a low-level position. This will give you hands-on experience and help you learn the ropes.
Remember, digital marketing is a skill that can be learned and improved with practice. So don’t be afraid to start.
Do Not Forget:
- Digital marketing is a powerful tool that can help businesses reach their target audiences and achieve their marketing goals.
- Businesses should create a digital marketing strategy that includes a mix of social media marketing, content marketing
Takeaways from these Digital Marketing stats:
- Digital marketing is a complex and ever-changing field. It takes time, effort, and expertise to do it well.
- Digital marketers need to have a variety of skills, including SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, and content marketing.
- Digital marketing jobs are available in a variety of industries and offer competitive salaries.
Final Note On Digital Marketing Data-Driven
You’re thinking about starting a digital marketing campaign for your business, but you’re not sure if it’s worth the investment. You’ve heard that it can be expensive and time-consuming, and you’re not sure if you’ll see any results.
The truth is, if you’re not doing digital marketing, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity. The world is increasingly digital, and more and more people are spending their time online. If you’re not there to meet them where they are, you’re going to be left behind.
The good news is that digital marketing doesn’t have to be expensive or time-consuming. There are a number of affordable and effective digital marketing strategies that you can use to reach your target audience and grow your business.
Here in this post you’ve seen the 25 rock-solid data-driven strategies that can super-charge your use of digital marketing and give you no pain-in-the-ass: And below is another few more strategy to get you started:
- Create a website. This is the first step in any digital marketing campaign. Your website is your home base on the internet, and it’s where potential customers will go to learn more about your business. Make sure your website is well-designed and easy to navigate.
- Optimize your website for search engines. This means using the right keywords and phrases on your website so that people can easily find it when they search for them online.
- Create content that is valuable to your target audience. This could include blog posts, articles, infographics, videos, or anything else that your target audience would find informative or helpful.
- Promote your content on social media. Share your content on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. This is a great way to reach a large audience and drive traffic to your website.
- Run paid advertising campaigns. Paid advertising platforms like Google AdWords and Facebook Ads can be a great way to reach your target audience quickly and effectively.
- Use email marketing. Email marketing is a great way to stay in touch with your customers and promote your products or services.
- Track your results. It’s important to track the results of your digital marketing campaigns so that you can see what’s working and what’s not. There are a number of different analytics tools that you can use to track your results.
These are just a few of the many digital marketing strategies that you can use to grow your business. If you’re not sure where to start, you can always connect with us
Here are a few additional tips for using digital marketing effectively:
- Be consistent. Don’t just launch a digital marketing campaign and then forget about it. You need to be consistent with your efforts in order to see results.
- Be targeted. Don’t just try to reach everyone. Target your digital marketing campaigns to the people who are most likely to be interested in your products or services.
- Be creative. There are endless possibilities when it comes to digital marketing. Be creative and come up with new and innovative ways to reach your target audience.
Digital marketing can be a powerful tool for growing your business. By following these tips, you can create a digital marketing campaign that is effective and affordable.
So, If you’re not using digital marketing to grow your business, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity. Digital marketing is an affordable and effective way to reach your target audience and grow your business.
By following the tips in this blog post, you can create a digital marketing campaign that is effective and affordable. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
If you haven’t thought about Rock-solid Data-Driven supporting Digital marketing. Hopefully, this power-packed content will HELP YOU!
Of course, no digital Marketing channel are inherently wrong. It’s just how they are used that matter.
WHAT TO DO WITH THIS CONTENT NOW
Share across your network if you found this fun [or helpful)!
Join the newsletter for Tried-and-True strategies for making decent income online.
Drop us a message to discuss how we can help!
If you’ve any additions or subtract. Please, hit the comments section and be a help to many others out there trying to survive online in this Digital Age.